Thursday, September 19, 2013

Unveiling This Best Carpet Cleaning Machine Reviews Site

This is my first post on my Best Carpet Cleaning Machine Reviews blog. I hope you like what I am going to going to share: lots of tips on DIY carpet cleaning and which carpet cleaning machines are best.

I have a fair amount of practical knowledge when it comes to carpet cleaning. At one time, I even provided my services to neighbors around the block. I want this site to provide useful information to all visitors. I thought that the topic of carpet cleaning and carpet washers, while not the most exciting, provides practical appeal. Plus, I have lots of good knowledge to share, lots that I can write about. I think it's going to be fun for me, and hopefully informative for you. For a start, check out my general guide on home carpet cleaning machines here: http://bestcarpetcleaningmachinereviews.blogspot.com/2013/10/carpet-cleaning-machines-for-home-use.html

Why am I doing this? I am exploring ways to set up a website and which platforms to use. Right now, I have various choices: Blogger, Wordpress, Joomla, or skip it altogether and start a Facebook page. I much prefer to have a website that I can call my own, and a friend recommended using Blogger for a start. It's free, and in fact, I already have an existing account through Google. In the future, I can also add my own web address for a low price, but there are no worries on hosting and other related technical issues.

Anyway, I don't want to bore you. If you came here looking for a good carpet cleaner, check out my review on the Hoover SteamVac here: http://bestcarpetcleaningmachinereviews.blogspot.com/2013/09/hoover-steamvac-carpet-cleaner-with-clean-surge-f5914-900-review.html

I'll end the post here. Leave me a comment or any feedback you may have. Let me know there is a particular carpet cleaning machine that you like me to review or investigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment